Where in the World Are You? (Wit Way) Released for iOS
November 14, 2013
Alexandria, Virginia – Where In the World Are You? That’s what you need to figure out. Two small town, midwestern software engineers combine their powers into That Just Happened, LLC to create the next big iOS game that will have players excited to explore the globe asking the question “Where in the world are you?”
You’ve been dropped into a random location somewhere around the world. Traverse the street views around you. Use clues in your surrounding area to guess your location. The closer your guess is to the starting location, the more points you earn.
Challenge your friends in a three round, turn-based match through Game Center or play solo. Earn currency called “Wits” through your game play that can be used on Power Ups. There are several Power Ups available that can help you narrow down your search and earn bonus points.
Check out some of the features of Wit Way:
* Thousands of unique starting points, growing daily
* Game Center support for multiplayer, turn-based games or single player mode
* Power Ups to help narrow down your search and earn extra points
* Passport entries for all of the countries you visit
* Information about starting locations through Wikipedia pages
* Contribute starting points by adding your favorite locations to Wit Way and earn bonus Wits
Wit Way will keep you asking “Where in the world are you?”.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad with an internet connection
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later. iOS 7 or later is highly recommended
* 14 MB of free space
Pricing and Availability:
Wit Way 1.0 is available for free and worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.